Whatever your measurement needs, we can meet your exact needs and specifications. Using the latest modelling software we are able to give a comprehensive measurement service whether it’s a digital take-off, investigating value engineering alternatives or substantiating claims.
- Tender and contract measurement
- Extensive proven track record in optimisation and cut-fill balancing of earthworks whilst complying with the engineering, planning and
- environmental aspects of the project. Major savings in time and money to be made
- Detailing modelling and quantification of strata layers, structural fills, road surfacing regulating etc.
- Interim and final account reconciliations
- Substantiation of measurement using isopachyte (cut-fill) and section drawings
Benefits of digital take-offs include –
- Improved speed
- Greater accuracy
- Team integration
We are able to take your conceptual project designs and transform them into accurate 3D visualisations. These may take various forms from CG image stills through to time phased video construction sequences. We can also produce interactive 3D models where you can navigate through the scheme in real-time.
- Informative presentation showing what will be built and how the finished scheme will operate.
- Showcase proposals to potential clients in an informative and entertaining manner. Invaluable marketing, sales & PR tool.
- Helpful aid when submitting planning proposals.
- Examine the aesthetics of a project and it’s effect on the environment.
- Investigate the implications of value engineering solutions early in the project design.
BIM & CAD
Complementing our measurement and visualisation services, we offer a complete CAD bureau service. Specialising in the built environment, we can offer the following services for both large and small projects:
- Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Conversion of designs or mark-ups to electronic CAD drawings.
- As-built and record drawings & models.
- 24 hour digital printing and multi site distribution of your drawing issues.
- Conversion of 3rd party files to CAD e.g. PDF, DWF, JPG.
- Map scanning and geo-referencing.
- A comprehensive scanning and plotting service.
- 2D or 3D CAD drafting.